Hey Bulldogs! Want to earn credit by working?

Did you know that you could be earning high school credits for working at your job? This is called "worksite learning". It allows student-employees to connect knowledge obtained in the classroom to their job in the community.


- You must work at a licensed business with current minor work permits.
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- You must be taking or have taken a CTE course that can be related to your job.
- Your job must relate to your high school and beyond plan

Interested/want more info?

Email: Steve Erickson (serickson@mvsd320.org)