Thank you for your support of the students competing at the FBLA State Business Leadership Conference this last week. Students who placed in the top four of their events automatically move on to the national conference in Baltimore, MD from June 26-July 3; students in the top ten of their events are alternates and may still move on to compete against the top students from around the nation!
- Eyad Alsilimy - Help Desk (7th), Community Service Project (9th), Parliamentary Procedures (10th)
- Renad Alsilimy - Introduction to Business Presentation (6th), Community Service Project (9th)
- Jordan Anderson - Database Design & Application (2nd)
- Yuva Belarbia - Introduction to Information Technology (2nd), Introduction to Business Procedures (3rd), Introduction to Business (5th)
- Fernando Brambila - Networking Concepts (5th)
- Peter Cole - Mock Interview (9th)
- Emily Flones - Website Design (8th)
- Matthew Jurenka - Impromptu Speaking (2nd), Community Service Project (9th), Parliamentary Procedures (10th)
- Steven Ong - Parliamentary Procedures (10th)
- Grayson Parker - Business Ethics (3rd), Parliamentary Procedures (10th)
If you see these students, please congratulate them on all their hard work! Thank you for all your support; we truly appreciate it!